Sunday, September 13, 2009

02. WHAT’S UP WITH SOCKS AT THE POOL?

I have this friend, and she told me the craziest story, if I told you, you would not believe me. Trust me, I couldn’t get it pass my mind how people can go swimming with socks on. Did I mention they were made of cotton? Okay here is what she told me, during our summer vacation when she went out for a swim with some other friends, (by the way she didn’t invite me) she saw like three guys swimming with their socks on (I KNOW!) And that it was an occurrence that happened more than one time. When I heard this, I thought she was messing with me, but no, she was actually serious. She saw three guys get inside a pool and swim with their socks on. Now I don’t know if they had ugly feet and were embarrassed by it, or if they it’s simply some new trend we are supposed to do now in days. If it is, then I never received that memo.

1 comment: