Saturday, October 24, 2009

05. WHAT’S UP WITH HALLOWEEN?

Halloween is really exiting for me this year, one of my friends really involucrated me into it. I normally don’t do anything on Halloween, I usually just stay at home and watch a horror movie or something and later steal my brother or little cousins’ recess pieces, but this year is different. My friend and I decided not to go to homecoming, but dress up and trick or treat around her neighborhood. This is going to be a fun, scary Halloween because this is the first time I’m ever going to dress up; I’m going to be a ZOMBIE, I have the blood and everything. Also on that same Saturday we plan to go watch that movie everyone is talking about “Paranormal Activity” we want to scare the “downstairs” out of us. Anyways I just wanted to make a nice introduction to this blog, because what I really wanted to say was – what is up with people and religious costumes! Seriously! This is Halloween people, in Mexico, the day of the dead. Who would dress up as Santa Claus for Halloween? What are you going to do make him evil? When I was looking for a good costume, I could not believe there were costumes such as Santa, the Virgin Mary, and even Jesus. I mean, I guess Santa is acceptable, but JESUS? Come on people what is wrong with you guys! This is the night to dress up like witches, goblins, you know, evil beings. Vampires seem to be very famous now in days, why not dress up as one in stead. And please don’t get me started on people who dress up their pets, babies are acceptable; honestly I think they look adorable when babies are dressed up, but PETS? I personally don’t want to see a dog dressed like a banana or like a hotdog, yes people do that, it sounds sick and twisted but they do. Well I think I said everything I needed to say, I just want to wish you all the best Halloween, and lots and lots of candy so you all get sick. Oh please send me all your recess pieces.

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment