Saturday, November 14, 2009

08. WHAT'S UP WITH MY LITTLE BROTHER TRYING TO RAP?

I might have mentioned before about my three brothers, well Jonathan my little brother always finds a way to annoy me either by making a mess in the house, borrowing my belongings, or bugging me with that soccer ball of his. But lately he has decided to be more proactive and take the annoyance to the next level. He has a weird obsession with rapping. Apparently one of his friends, I believe his name is Victor introduced Jonathan or Joni as we call him into the style of rapping. Joni is constantly writing raps, some of them rhyme, most of them don’t. I think it is a great idea for him to do that, but it gets extremely annoying when he starts singing them to me, YES, he actually SINGS them to me, they all have the same beat or sounds very close the same. Now these raps are in Spanish, and that’s weird because I don’t usually hear any raps in Spanish, they do exist and there are such singers, but they are not my thing, but apparently they are his, and Victor’s as well. I have tried to make him stop, I actually told him that rapping is a modern way to write poetry which is true, so he would stop because he doesn’t like poems, but he didn’t believe me. The irony! He even said I was jealous because he can write songs and I can’t. And that’s where he is wrong because I have actually written some good ones; I just don’t show them to everyone or sing them to annoy others. All I hope is that this is just a phace; better yet that he gets better at it, or simply for him to stop singing them to me.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment