Saturday, November 21, 2009

09. WHAT'S UP WITH PEOPLE WHO KEEP TEXTING YOU EVENTHOUG YOU DON’T THEM TEXT BACK?

There are times when people text me, and i don't text them back either becasue I’m just not in the mood to text back, or because what they wrote is boring for me, I know I sound like a jerk, but it is true, and I bet you reading this do it as well so don’t judge. Anyways as I was saying people text me and I don’t text back and decide to ignore them, but in less than two minutes they send a few more texts, and once again they are boring so I still don’t answer. And then the impossible happens and this person decides to call me, in shock, and with the feeling of guilt of not answering the texts, I decide not to answer the call either. Who knows there is that chance of them reproaching to me on how I didn’t answer the uninteresting texts. So here is what I want to say: people if you text someone and if they don’t answer back, then fine you stop texting them, I am sure you have more friends to bother.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment