Saturday, February 13, 2010

20. WHAT IS UP WITH MOVIES AND BAD ENDINGS?

A good ending for me doesn't exactly need to be a happy ending, I don't need that fairytale ending where everyone is happy. The main character can die for all sakes, I do not really care. I just don't like boring endings. Now I am not saying that I want the main to die or that I do not like a happy “FIN,” just don't make it boring. There is always that movie everyone is talking about, that movie that seems to be the the best one yet, but when stupid Nestor goes to see it, well he has the disappointment of his life. One that immediately comes to mind has to be “Paranormal Activity.” Everyone spoke of how scary this movie was going to be, and how I might wet my pants, stuff like that. So I went to see it on Halloween night with my friend Krystal to make it even scarier, and lets just say that a dog dressed as a princess I saw while trick or treating with her scared me more than that movie. Another movie I saw that was supposed to be really good was “Dear John” people told me to brace my self that I was going to cry, to take tissues. I personally like movies that make me scream and even tear. What can I say I'm a guy who likes sad movies. Anyways the movie was good, and I did have a part when it surprised me, for all of you who have seen it you know what part I'm talking about. But the ending, (Sigh) the ending was very dull, and well it was a bad ending. So what is up with bad ending, there should be a law against this, it's wasting money, I could have bought me a subway.
Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment