Saturday, February 6, 2010

19. WHAT IS UP WITH PEOPLE ALLERGIC TO THEIR FAVORITE FOOD?

I love to eat! I am glad I am not allergic to anything, and am free to eat what ever I want. But unfortunately there are some people who are not as lucky and are allergic to some good food, that might even be their favorite. I know some people who are allergic to some foods, and I pity on them when I see their faces because they can't eat what they want. It is like being diabetic limiting your sugar, and not able to eat anything you want. It is just sad, and a cruelty from nature. I have a friend who is allergic to seafood, I am not sure which ones, but I feel sad for her when she tells me about it. I simply do not know how people who are lactose intolerant survive! I mean no ice cream, no cake, no cheese, no milk no nothing. There are shots, but that must be very annoying, besides who likes shots? I personally love spicy food, I do not eat if my food is not spicy. It just has to have some sort of hot jalapeƱo salsa in it. If I ever get sick to my stomach because of it I do not know what I am going to do I think I am still going to consume it.
Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment