Saturday, January 16, 2010

16. WHAT IS UP WITH PEOPLE TAKING PICTURES IN THE BATHROOM?

We constantly take pictures of our selves, whether it is because you are like my conceded little brother, or you are going to send it to someone in a text, or perhaps you just want to upload it in MySpace, Facebook or any other kind of website we use. The thing is that we are always taking pictures, and something I have noticed is that it is always, always in the bathroom. What is up with that? I am not saying it is weird, even though it kind of is being an odd place to show your best face, but why do we (yes including my self) take our pictures in the bathrooms? It is always the bathroom, it doesn't matter if it is at your house or a public restroom. I wonder why is it that the bathroom seems to be our favorite place to photograph ourselves. Is it the lighting? Perhaps the mirror? Maybe it's because it is a place where intimacy is a big deal and we feel comfortable taking the picture in there. Maybe we should start decorating it to take awesome pictures with cool backgrounds. Ha! Maybe we should decorate the toilet, or she shower curtain. Speaking of the toilet, I wonder why people don't pose in the “seat-of-honor.” I personally take my pictures in the bathroom because there is good light, and well because of the big mirror. I wonder what are the other people's reasons!
PS/TIP: Here is a tip, I would strongly suggest that if you are going to take a picture in your bathroom, you should at least have the decency of cleaning it.
Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment