Saturday, December 12, 2009

12. WHAT'S UP WITH ALL THIS RAP SONGS MAKING NO SENCE?

Now in days songs don’t really make sense at least most rap ones. They are really catchy and a lot of people like them, but they simply don’t make sense. “Walk that walk”, “Turn my swag on” Etc. these are some of the famous lyrics of famous songs. People say that music is the poetry of now in days, they say back then people used to write poems for fun, and that music is the same fun for us except, well, modern. From country songs to pop to even hard rock, songs have a story to tell, and for us to listen. Now rap songs that's a different story, some do have the greatest blow minding lyrics I've heard, but there are just some resent ones that are very, very catchy like I said before, but the lyrics just don't make sense, or maybe they do, they just don't tell those stories I'm looking for. My little brother seems to love this songs. Me personally, I like music not by the genre or the year, but by the lyrics. Now this is just my opinion, I am not saying that they should stop or anything like that, for these songs make great club songs to dance to and well like my brother there are many fans. All I wanted to say is what's u with that, no story but great hits.
PS: Here is something to think about. Have you noticed how little Wayne is always talking or always mention toilets or going to the bathroom related lyrics in his songs, I know I have, just think about it, I find it funny. Maybe it's his favorite symbolism.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment