Saturday, December 5, 2009

11. WHAT'S UP WITH PEOPLE FAINTING AT WEDDINGS?

The other day I was once again browsing in Youtube to ease my boredom, and I found a very funny video of weddings. Apparently people seem to faint at weddings. It is very funny when the ceremony is going on and BAMM, there is that he or she falls to the floor. Most of the time it is the guys who faint or so I saw at the video. I also noticed that the main fainter seems to be the groom. This leaves me with many questions on why they faint. I have to admit that wedding ceremonies are extremely boring, so that could be a reason why they seem to faint. Also have you noticed how they don't really have food for you until everything is done, so maybe the lack of food is the reason. Or Perhaps it is as simple as the nerves, and excitement of the wedding. But then again I read the comments down below the video on Youtube and people mentioned something very interesting, they said that the burning of the candles, like the smell or something like that seemed to be a cause of the fainting. I tried browsing this on Google but had no luck, so you can try if you want to, you might have more luck than I did. Now I want to go back to the fact that the groom seems to faint a lot. And I came to the conclusion that maybe the guy's got cold feet. Maybe someone is having doubts about the HUGE decision the guy is making, and he is afraid to commit. So fellas out there my advice for the day is to be sure about your wedding, you don't want to look back at your wedding video and see how cracked your head open.

PS: Here is something to think about, maybe the guy is PRETENDING to faint!

No comments:

Post a Comment